Small gallery of samples of commemorative medals
HELP US TO PRODUCE AND DISTRIBUTE NEW ZEALAND COMMEMORATIVE MEDALS
Our company is sole producer and distributor of commemorative medals of interesting places for which official commemorative medals are minted. Medals are minted for significant places and events being interesting for visitors. The medals (made of burnished brass with 30 mm diameter and 2 mm thickness) often bear historical coats of arms, logos, dominant views, and important years of human history... Process of adding new significant places is continuously running.
- We can produce your own unique design based on your specifications. The costs of graphic design work and a punch we send you on your request. You would not be limited by amount of medals you order, design is only yours and punch is forever. Reverse side stays the same for all medals and its motif of map of New Zealand with Southern Cross. This option is suitable for those, who prefer smaller amount.
- You do not have to pay for punch and graphic design work if you order a minimum of 500 medals. Also if there are other clients interested in the same motif, we can accept even smaller orders. Prices we send you on your request.
- An imaginative way of selling the commemorative medals at some places is the medal vending machine which we could install at your premises based on the space rental agreement or on the commission basis. In either case we would supply the vending machine, provide its operation and maintenance. Please, kindly let us know if you might be interested. We will be happy to provide you with more details.
- We are also always open to your own individual suggestions. If you have any, please let us know. It takes 2 weeks to produce medals and deliver to you. You also get one free plaque with them.
We are able to manufacture medals of any size, but due to economical reasons, it is best to stick to our mainstream dimensions, which are 30 mm in diameter and 2 mm thick medal.
- White brass
- Old brass
For custom embossing we are also able to use:
- Gold plating with 24 kt. gold
- Silver (Ag, genuineness 925 / 1000)
- Gold (Au, genuineness 585 / 1000)
Usually we use plastic capsules (clear) see picture. But for significant cases we can also use:
- Plastic boxes (blue or bordeaux)
- Wooden boxes (Cherry wood with leatherette inlay and with optional gold print)
- Black or white transparent box;
- Card 113 x 163 mm - The medal is in plastic capsule and is stuck to card.
- Card 105 x 150 mm - The medal is inserted into plastic cover, which is then wrapped in printed carton. The dimensions are 105 x 150 mm, and there is hole in the carton, so that the medal is clearly visible from front and the back alike.
- We are also always open to your own individual suggestions. If you have any, please let us know.
Medals vending machines
An imaginative way of selling the commemorative medals is the medal vending machine which we could install at your premises based on the space rental agreement or on the commission basis. In either case we would supply the vending machine, provide its operation and maintenance. Please, kindly let us know if you might be interested. We will be happy to provide you with more details.
If you have any questions or you want to place your order, please feel free to contact us through the contact form below or email.